Landscape luminaires designed to provide directional spot light. The luminaires with connecting cable and earth spike for portable installation / bracket for permanent installations on a wall, under a ceiling or on a pillar. Ideal for the illumination of plants, building details and many other lighting tasks in interior and exterior lighting applications. Their sturdy construction makes them particularly suitable for areas where a high level of robustness is required.
● Luminaire made of die cast aluminium alloy with non corrosive SS fasteners
● Clear tempered safety glass diffuser retained by die cast aluminium frame.
● Mounting spike & bracket arrangement to facilitate easy installation at any desired location.
● Swivel range of the luminaire in the horizontal axis +90°/-20°
● Cable entries for through-wiring of mains supply cable (supplied with one metre cable length)
● Beam Angle 25°
● Integral power supply
● Earth connection
● Safety class I
● Protection class IP 65
● CE – Conformity mark
● Luminaire prewired with LED driver and Suitable for operation on 240V, 50Hz single phase ac supply.
● Sturdy construction in order to maintain performance of the luminaire and to reduce maintenance costs.
● Quick & simple installation.
● Clear glass in the front with continuous rubber gasket to ensure adequate sealing against ingress of moisture, dust, insects etc.,
Area of Application
Pathways, Parks, Sculptures, Structures and Landscape lighting.
Pure polyester powder coated Graphite grey only.
|6998||1 x 3W LED CW||73 x 117 x 430mm||
|6999||1 x 3W LED WW||73 x 117 x 430mm||
|6988||1 x 3W LED CW||100 x 138 x 110mm||
|6996||1 x 3W LED WW||100 x 138 x 110mm||