“Tara” surface mounted range of LED slim ceiling lights are a perfect fit for varied lighting applications. High lumen output, Different wattage & CCT options available make this versatile for superior glare free indoor lighting solutions.
● The housing is made of polycarbonate.
● High efficiency translucent diffuser for glare free, uniform light distribution.
● High lumen output, Integrated with SMT 2835 LEDs.
● High PF >0.90 constant current LED driver with 2.5kv built in surge and thermal protection.
● Cable entries for through-wiring of mains supply cable.
● Protection class IP30
● Suitable for operation on 240V, 50Hz single phase ac supply.
● Ordering guide : KL-3313-CCT ( Colour Temperature )
● Available CCT WW : Warm White (2800-3100K), CW : Cool White (6000-6800K), NW : Neutral White (3800-4300K).
● Visual comfort with maximum energy saving
● Sturdy construction in order to maintain performance of the luminaire and to reduce maintenance costs.
● Replacement of existing CFL downlights with even better performance.
● Quick & simple installation.
● Flexible deployment options with a wide spectrum of applications.
Area of Application
Lobbies & Foyers, Retail Sector, Corporate office, Airport & Hospitals, Residential & Educational premises, Commercial & Business Centers, Hospitality Industry, Interior traffic areas.
|3313||8W LED WW,CW,NW||Ø112 x 38mm|
|3314||15W LED WW,CW,NW||Ø162 x 38mm|
|3315||22W LED WW,CW,NW||Ø216 x 42mm|