Navira pathway luminaire, is an innovative design options to provide visual integration with the environment. Designed for high lumen efficiency at reduced wattage creating exceptional visual comfort. Product offered asymmetrical light distribution.
● Luminaire body made of die-cast aluminium for better thermal management.
● Fully shielded light source for down lighting effects, integrated with 60W LED.
● Efficiency up to 150 lm/W
● Clear polycarbonate optical cover
● Bracket section welded by certified welders using high end MIG welding processes.
● Suitable for mounting on 90 mm Square pipe.
● Cable entries for through-wiring of mains supply cable
● Integral power supply
● Earth connection
● Safety class I
● Protection class : IP68 LED Module
● Prewired with LED driver and suitable for operation on 240V, 50Hz, single phase ac supply.
● High luminous efficiency at reduced wattage.
● Functionally versatile, strong and stable with sound engineering.
● Corrosion resistant and Maintenance free.
● Quick installation and low assembly costs.
● Sustainable LED technology offers durability and optimal light output with low power consumption.
Area of Application
Commercial complex, Pathways in residential buildings & office complex, Illuminating parks.
Bracket coated with epoxy zinc phosphate primer and finished using environmentally stable polyurethane based paint ( Standard colour : Black ).
|4922||60W LED WW,CW,NW||414 x 214 x 500mm||