Artnam Ltd is a London based company that is involved in the manufacturing, supply and installation of a wide range of bespoke designed architectural products and fittings relating to the exteriors and interiors of residential establishments such as houses, developments and apartments. Our products are designed and manufactured in India by an experienced team of technicians, designers and skilled craftsmen.
- Our products are manufactured to the highest quality standard in 7 factory units, backed by a team of 1100 people, spread across 250,000 sq.ft. of workshop space. The units are located in Ambattur Industrial Estate in Chennai (India) and have been operational for well over 30 years, supplying to customers all over India as well as to a number of overseas markets.
- Blueprinting and designing is undertaken by our team of 24 designing engineers located in Chennai (India) based on a detailed understanding of customer requirements across the globe. Artnam is committed to investing continuously in innovation, creativity and design and we pride ourselves in manufacturing bespoke and tailor-made products that suit the needs of our clients. This is our unique selling proposition and sets us out from competition.
Our range of products include:
- Architectural Lights for use in the garden, patio, decking, driveway and indoors. The lighting range is branded under the name K-Lite and is the hallmark of exquisite design, high quality, economy and longevity.
- Custom made Gates, Garden Fences, Decking/Window Grills, Garden Furniture, Spiral Staircases and Balusters made from a variety of metals (wrought iron,stainless steel, cast iron, aluminum, copper, brass, bronze) as well as wood, in ornamental or contemporary design, and with a variety of aesthetic finishes.
- A wide range of intricately designed and handcrafted home décor products such as decorative screens and partitions, metallic doors, prayer rooms and other interior artifacts made from bronze, copper and brass and treated by cutting edge electroplating and lacquering processes.